How To Enable Dark Mode In WhatsApp Web: Hello Readers! This is sainithin. Today’s post is regarding to dark mode feature in whatsapp web. Whatsapp is one of the leading social media platform in all over the world. It has more than 5 Billion downloads and 4.3 star rating. Whatsapp had already launched the dark mode feature in mobile version. Recently facebook announced new features including dark mode to whatsapp web and it’s messaging app. Many of them will use whatsapp web for different purposes. Now this feature will be used for whatsapp web users. Follow the below steps to enable dark mode in whatsapp web.
Steps To Enable Dark Mode In WhatsApp Web
- Click on the following link which will redirect to whatsapp web page.
- Now, open whatsapp in your smartphone and tap on three dots at the top right corner.
- Click on whatsapp web option.
- Scan the QR code on the desktop screen.
- Now tap on three dots on whatsapp web at top left corner.
- Click on seetings option.
- Then click on theme, select dark mode.
- That’s all, the dark mode is enabled.
Note: check that your whatsapp is update and network connectivity.