How To Backup WhatsApp Messages, photos And Videos: Hello Readers! This is sainithin. Today’s blog post is regarding to backup whatsapp messages, pictures and videos.
Are you searching for how to backup whatsapp messages, photos and videos? Welcome as this post is specially designed for you only.
Whatsapp is one the leading social media app in all over the world. Almost in everybody’s phone whatsapp was installed.
Many people were lost the important chats, photos and videos which was sent by others in whatsapp due to many reasons.
Here is the simple and easy way to backup your whatsApp chats, pictures and videos.
What Is WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is the most used social media app and most one of the most downloaded app from all over the world.
It has more than 5 Billion downloads and rated 4.2 in google play store.
Whatsapp is the messaging app where you can send messages to your friends and family members.
Not only that you can also share photos,videos and stickers.
When end-to-end encrypted, your messages and calls are secured so only you and the person you’re communicating with can read or listen to them, and nobody in between, not even WhatsApp
- You need to download google drive in your smartphone
- And make sure that google drive should have sufficient space to backup
How To Backup WhatsApp Messages, Photos And Videos?
- First of all open the whatsapp in your mobile.
- Then tap on three dots
- Go to settings section.
- Now click on chats option.
- You will find chat backup at last of the page.
- Click on that and select when you want to backup the chats.
- That’s it your messages, photos and videos are backup to google drive.
I hope you like this article and definitely you will use this way.